Wednesday, May 18, 2011

QUESTION: Your (most/least) favorite TV Shows?

I watch a variety of tv shows, and whether it be Entourage, RJ Berger, Fantasy Factory, Dexter, Modern Family, or South Park, I always find myself cracking up at those re-runs we've all seen 1,000 times and eagerly awaiting new episodes. Recently though I've noticed several of my friends getting hooked on Glee, which I have no interest in, but it got me thinking, how different is everyone's taste in 21st century television?

So let me know, what are YOUR favorite TV Shows and which ones do you stay away from?

9 comments:

  1. I love new Mortal Kombat internet serial :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrubs is my current favorite, although the new season sucks.. and what i hate is roseanne, which is currently streaming again

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watches House and Dexter alot now a days i tend to see Game of Thrones and i steer clear from the Simpsons

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Always Sunny, I wouldn't say it is epic, honestly nothing really wows me on TV today. I wish it did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like south park! although my gf does not like it ><....i watch south park whenever i can

    I have followed your blog..Could you follow mine too please? Also check out my guest blogging contest to see if you are interested!

    Sky Stock Analysis

    ReplyDelete
  6. South Park is sometimes still funny - I hate all the darn talent shows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am even watching South Park now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my friends recommended RJ Berger to me ages ago, & I've still got to check it out. I'm loving Game of Thrones (been a fan of the books for a couple years), & I could re-watch Arrested Development & cry with laughter every episode.

    ReplyDelete